Accepted: Ban for troling and raping

• Accepted: Ban for troling and raping

Good evening.
    Today I have been banned from your server # 5 - Siege of Shanghai. The reason for the ban troling and raping. The reason is not clear to me, since I did not write anything in the chat and mocked by other players. Yes, I play the drums as a helicopter gunner and my account was not quite bad, but you must admit that he is not extremal for a good pair of helicopters in the absence of that of another team. In the game I do not use any cheats or other programs that give an advantage over other players. The only advantage I had in this round - it's a great pilot. As you can see from my statistics, I am not a player one card and do not have high levels of skill - my K / D is equal to 1.92, which is not high. In the description of the server are not listed on k / d limit, and I could not imagine playing a round I will get a ban, especially without warning. I ask you to reconsider. Sorry for my english, I'm from Ukraine and use the translaiter. Brgs.
    Quick_Deads
  • First of all @all users which are abusing our like/ dislike system of the forum: If you don't stop generell dislikes of players which are appealing their ban I will remove there rights of the like/dislike function.

Everybody has the right to appeal his ban.
    grüße / regards

OOOps_I_did_it
    -------------------
    Founder & Leader of [BP4U] Battleplay4u
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Support our Community with a reserved Slot and get special benefits --> all informations here
  • hi. .

because of our internal policy of this kind of bans i have removed ur ban

--- Ban Appeal Accepted ---
    grüße / regards

OOOps_I_did_it
    -------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Support our Community with a reserved Slot and get special benefits --> all informations here
  • Well....we try to get rid of players which their only goal is to rape the server / troll the players. Therefore I suggest not to play helicopter only

Gesendet von meinem SM-G935F mit Tapatalk
    grüße / regards

OOOps_I_did_it
    -------------------
  • OK. I heard you. in principle, it is correct. I very rarely play the Siege of Shanghai on the helicopter as interesting to me to destroy the technique, not infantry. in the history of the helicopter I used on this card is not more than 10 times. I will continue to play Golmud, though some favor, and there on a helicopter :)