Server RULES for BP4U #4 Locker ONLY

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• NO EXPLOSIVES!
      GERMAN AND ENGLISH CHAT ONLY!
      NO HACKING/CHEATING --> PERMANENT BAN
      RACISM --> PERMANENT BAN
      NO GLITCHING / BUGUSING
      NO THIRD FLOOR, HILL OR SKY GLITCHING
      NO RED-ZONE RUNNING
      grüße / regards

OOOps_I_did_it
      -------------------
      Founder & Leader of [BP4U] Battleplay4u
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Support our Community with a reserved Slot and get special benefits --> all informations here
    • Hey Ex..

I will take a "tour" in the server with one of the head admins when time allow to find out if the way u ask about as well as others are considered mountain glitching :)

Trying to explain the way wont work .. i still remember how much people talked past each other when the red zone rule was being decided. i will let u know as soon as i have found out ;)

BB

Got it sorted ... grab me ingame for details :)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von blastingbeaver ()

• TheOrphan187 schrieb:

im staying temp banned cause i said "fucking idiot"

It was much more than just "fucking idiot".
      To be honest, i really hate people writing stuff in the way you do, like "fvcking campers" Where you try to trick the autoadmin. This is so much work for me to put all this stuff into the bad words list, it really makes me angry. So i'm not really in the mood for unbanning you.

Best regards
      Dr_F1ST

EDIT: I don't have to cause it's already expired. But pay atteniton: if I see sth like that on the servers i will punish it!
      Support us to keep our servers running! Get your VIP here:
      http://battleplay4u.com/shop/index.php/Index/
    • lol...your attidude is horrible

if you would be able to read

Dr_F1ST schrieb:

EDIT: I don't have to cause it's already expired. But pay atteniton: if I see sth like that on the servers i will punish it!

nope...you have to say

TheOrphan187 schrieb:

but you apparently are fine to play with glitchers, even if i played here for years

first of all you startd playing on our servers a year agao....not YEARS...lol

you really think we are fine with glitchers
      fact is that we timeban and ban glitchers on a daily bases

have a look here:
      battleplay4u.com/index.php/Board/34-Permanent-RSS-Bann-Feed/

Think about it for the next 24 hours...cause that will be the period of time were you cant join our server.
      i will not accept such disrespectful comments by u

have a nice day!
      grüße / regards

OOOps_I_did_it
      -------------------
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Support our Community with a reserved Slot and get special benefits --> all informations here
    • You said that to me in an edited message so obviously first off you DID NOT want to remove my ban cause i say probably the most horrifing things to glitchers who probably cant even read chat, then maybe you though about it and you said to yourself that i probably did not do anything wrong, and you checked ( i give you that ) but don't try to bullshit me that you wanted to help right away, cause we both know that you didn't.

Regarding my attitude you are absolutely right but i would really like to see your reaction playing all day long ( on the same server , cause you probably really like it and stand by it ) against headglitchers, reporting them so that NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, if you can do this 6 + hours you sir are a better man than i am.

Now after all this happens , you say you care about the server you didnt even bother to ask me the glitchers name, THATS how much u care, and this is how you show your appreciacion to old players who played always on your servers, banning them cause in 1 year ( not years , it slipped the first time ) i got mad once, and swear at a glitcher.

I am sorry cause i got mad earlier but the simple situation of the glitcher playing freely, glitching away on your server and an old player who always played fair had a ban for 60 mins cause of language. I may have been a little aggresive but i stand by what i did and i think my actions are explainable.

At this point you can even ban me timelessly dont really have a reason to come back to your servers, i know that you wont miss me, you have plenty of players so this wont be probably a problem for you.

I also wish you a nice day and all the best.
    • TheOrphan187 schrieb:

I am sorry cause i got mad earlier but the simple situation of the glitcher playing freely, glitching away on your server and an old player who always played fair had a ban for 60 mins cause of language. I may have been a little aggresive but i stand by what i did and i think my actions are explainable.

you get warned several times before u get 60 min

you just should have stopped^^
      grüße / regards

OOOps_I_did_it
      -------------------
    • ok..listen...i will unban you now...

pls respect our rules...
      pls dont be mad if we dont react on reports as u would wish
      and pls dont try to bypass the language filter

then we are cool
      grüße / regards

OOOps_I_did_it
      -------------------